Our biggest campaign hurdle at this point is petitioning. As a major party in the State of Michigan, statewide candidates are required to get 15,000 valid signatures in order to get on the ballot. This is no easy task. Please download the printable version of our petition below. The petition must be printed front and back on legal size paper. Please download, print and collect as many signatures from registered voters as possible. be sure to read the instructions on the petition. If you have any questions about petitioning, please contact the campaign at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on image to download petition
1. Print petition forms double sided on 8 1/2"x14" (legal) paper.
2. Read instructions on reverse side of petition prior to circulating.
3. All signers must be registered voters.
4. A voter can not sign another petition for US Senate.
5. Each form can only include voters from a single county. Please print multiple copies for multiple counties when circulating.
6. Return completed petitions (or petitions with any valid signatures) to the address on the reverse side.
7. Update us on your progress (info@Ellison4Senate.com) so we can keep track of our totals.
Thank you for your help!